"Excel with Danielle, 'cause Feder is Better!"
"My goal as your agent is to get you the best price and conditions no matter if you are buying or selling a home. I am an experienced agent and I enjoy negotiating on behalf on my clients. I am a FULL TIME REALTOR. Rest assured that I am readily available to answer your calls and return them immediately. If you are looking for a true professional that is knowledgeable and enthusiastic, then I'm you're gal!"
• Licensed Virginia Real Estate Professional since 2004
• NVAR Multi-Million Dollar Club since licensed
• BNI Business Magnets Member of the Year 2010
• Member, National Association of Realtors
• Member, Metropolitan Regional Information System
• Member, Northern Virginia Association of Realtors
• Member, Virginia Association of Realtors
• Founding Member of Business Networking International Business Magnets Chapter
Areas of Expertise
• I specialize in assisting first time & seasoned home buyers and sellers
• I am proficient with New Construction sales and can guide you through the transaction and advise on your leverage with the builder.
• Experienced in all of Northern Virginia
• B.A., Psychology, University of Massachusetts, Amherst
• Graduate of Weichert Real Estate School, Practices & Principles of Real Estate
• I love to travel, am a die hard chocoholic, enjoy interior design, photography, and trying new cuisine.
• I have lived in Fairfax County since 1989
• Born in Albuquerque, New Mexico