Steve is an accomplished Executive with experience in entrepreneur skills, leadership and management experience. Steve is a results-oriented and effective multitasker with exceptional skill in functioning in a high-pressure work environment.
Prior to earning his Real Estate license, Steve owned and operated 24 Jackson Hewitt Tax Service franchised locations throughout Northern and Central Virginia. As Steve operated multiple brick and mortar office locations, he has been involved in real estate transactions and therefore, understands what it takes to identify premiere locations and negotiate terms.
Known by clients and colleagues for his tenacity and perseverance, Steve appreciates a reputation for quick and timely responses to all clients needs and concerns. He believes ethics and efforts builds trust and are the foundation for solid relationships. For this and his strong passion for real estate, Steve has become a Real Estate Agent with Pearson Smith Realty.
Steve graduated from George Mason University in December, 1995 with a B.S. in Management. His interests include playing golf, cooking, camping and travel. He resides in Aldie, VA with his wife Stephanie and their two sons, Chase and Cole.
Awards & Designations
- Board Member and Vice President of Shenandoah Crossing Resort Farm & Club Association (2016 – Present)
- Board Member, Shenandoah Crossing Master Association (2014 – Present)
- Jackson Hewitt Tax Service , Hall of Fame – lifetime revenues of $10 million
- Board Member for the Independent Council of Jackson Hewitt Franchisees (2011 – April 2017)
- Received more than 20 national performance awards with Jackson Hewitt Tax Service
43777 Central Station Drive, Suite 390
Ashburn, VA 20147