Richard Kier, Jr.
Richard Kier has over 29 years of experience in technology sales and sales leadership. His business acumen in new business development and strategic planning has cultivated many successful business outcomes whereby he has received numerous accolades in his line of work to include, but not limited to: Top Sales Rep of the Year and Top Sales Manager.
He comes from a family who has been in the real estate industry in Georgia and Alabama for approximately 30 years and he has a significant amount of real estate sales consulting, buying, selling and investing experience.
He received a Bachelors of Science in Business Administration from Northeastern University. While he matriculated at Northeastern University he became a member of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. in 1986. During the academic year of 1988-1989 he was elected to Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities & Colleges in recognition of outstanding merit and accomplishment as a student at Northeastern University.
He is a sports fanatic who has a desire to help improve the welfare of our youth of today. Some of his involvements include:
• Youth at Risk Summer Basketball League (Sacramento, CA.)
• Coaching Advisor at a Junior High School Track & Field team (Westport, CT.)
• Involved in Junior Achievement Program (Houston, TX.)
• Contributed and participated in Boys & Girls Club fund raising event(s) (Orlando, FL.)
• Often you’ll find him taking photos and or video/filming the CTAB Elite A Team tournament games
Richard is married to his wonderful wife, Linda and has two fantastic sons, Gabriel and Elijah. His hobbies include cycling, golfing, running, and playing basketball with his sons. The Kier family has a history of successful track athletes; in particular, middle distance running.
43777 Central Station Drive, Suite 390
Ashburn, VA 20147