We Live Here. We Work Here. We're Here For You.
As a resident of Northern Virginia, it 's awesome to see our areas growth. I am proud of the quality of our communities and I welcome the opportunity to help individuals make Northern Virginia their home too. As a parent, I understand the personal needs of home buyers and sellers. As an educated REALTOR, I am committed to knowing the current market trends and issues that affect a decision to buy or sell a home and assisting to make either process run smoothly.
My current home is in Loudoun and new homes are my specialty. I make it my business to know builders, pricing, communities and amenities. I have forged positive working relationships with many local builders and am happy to provide my clients with a pleasant new-home buying experience.
Benefits to using me when purchasing a new home include:
1. Assistance in determining ideal lot selection based on grade, easements and restrictions often not pointed out to buyers by on-site sales staff.
2. Help with option selection and determining which selections might make your home more desirable should you ever need to re-sell.
3. Close monitoring of the building process, working with on-site sales and construction supervisors.
4. Providing a thorough inspection of the foundation, pre-dry wall and finished home product by a qualified, reliable, outside home inspector.
5. Assistance with selling your current home, if necessary, to insure funds are available at time of settlement.
6. Help in dealing with any construction issues, putting them in writing, if necessary, and follow up.
I'm excited to meet you and to shake your hand. Please call me at 703-932-1480 if you have any questions whatsoever! I would love to help you on the exciting journey of buying or selling your home!
Awards & Designations